Monday, January 26, 2015

1st Book review

Hi There

I started this blog because i was motivated by "all the bright places" by Jennifer Niven.

One of the main characters has a blog and also starts a new one so i thought why not.

On to the Review of the Book
First of all this book is amazing i was so captured by it i read the whole thing in a day. It is very intense and really really sad i almost cried. It is beautifully written and tackels important subjekts such as loosing someone close to you, depression and suicide. Thanks to this book i understand depression a little bit better and it gave me an insight in how to cope with loss.
I can wholeheartly reccomend this book, it will change you.

Soo this is my first review so its a bit short but as they say practise makes perfekt.

I hope who ever read this enjoyed this

xxx

K

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like a good book. I love any book that I can learn something from, I'll have to read this. Oh, and welcome to the world of blogging. Virtual high five.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the warm welcome I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  2. Hi,It's good when books helps like that :)
    Looking forward to reading more from you
    found your blog via TBC

    Neal Kind
    Daily Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you through TBC this looks like a great book,
    I really like your blog,
    please checkout mine I would love a follow if you like it
    Another Teen On The Web

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there thanks for the comment I followed your blog :)

      Delete