Monday, April 27, 2015

Book Review: Getting Over Garrett Delaney by Abby Mcdonald

This book has to be one of my all time favorite books. I've already read it three times and I can only recommend reading it to.
Sadie a 17 year old is hopeless one sided in love with Garrett and the book is as the title suggest getting over Garrett. The story is all about how she gets herself to "fall out of love" with garrett and all the mishaps in between. She also rekindles her friendship with an old friend and gains some new ones.
Once again Abby Mcdonald is a master of writing good character development. You can relate to Sadie as she goes from being hopelessly in love ( because we have all been there) to a independent young woman.

I'd give this book 6 stars from five because I just can really really realate to this book.

Sorry I don't have a picture of this book because i had to give it back to library. I do have the intent to buy it.

Xoxo K

No comments:

Post a Comment